Estate planning is a crucial aspect of financial planning, allowing individuals to plan for the distribution of their assets & property after they pass away, in the most tax effective manner. Additionally it can provide for financial and medical decision making in the event of incapacity, overall bringing peace of mind by ensuring individuals have the ultimate control of their future.
Engaging an Estate Planning Professional can help to make complex, emotional decisions simple.
Estate Planning Professionals:-
- Have the knowledge and experience to help individuals navigate the complex legal and financial aspects of estate planning.
- They can provide a comprehensive review of your assets & liabilities and work with you to establish goals and objectives, following discussion with relevant family members and any other related parties.
- They can assist with drafting and execution of relevant legal documents, such as Wills, Trusts & Powers of Attorney to ensure they are legally binding.
- They can help individuals avoid the time consuming and expensive probate process by creating an estate plan that includes trust based arrangements.
- They can provide ongoing support, to ensure your estate plan is reviewed regularly, maintaining its currency, relevance and compliance with statutory requirements.
- Overall, they can provide you with peace of mind, ensuring your wishes are followed and your assets are protected.
If you’re ready to start your Estate Planning journey, contact People + Partners today on +61 2 9093 1311, or contact us via our website.