At People & Partners we are building a quality team to deliver on our vision of being a client centric, people first Sydney “Integrated Financial Advisory Business” (IFAB) – working collaboratively and supportively, to bring to life this vision.
Role: SMSF Administrator (SMSFA)
Reporting to: Snr Manager AAT
The role of the SMSFA is to facilitate the client engagement, completion and delivery of the SMSF client work for the AAT Team.
SMSF administration is a growing area of our business, and we see the opportunity for a suitable business administrator to take ownership of the service delivery aspect for our AAT Team.
The role will allow for personal growth and development in the knowledge and understanding of SMSF administration and technical knowledge, while promoting quality client engagement and relationships.
|S.no||Performance indicator||Measurement of performance indicator||Assessment period|
|1||Values & Behaviuors||Manager to review and provide comments on exhibiting DOTII||3 months|
|2||Productivity||Ensure all time sheets are maintained and recorded accurately||3 months|
|3||Delivery||All jobs in the work flow are reported and progressed weekly according to budget||3 months|
|4||Quality||Quality control on all jobs is maintained and clients requests are administered in a timely manner||3 months|
Other roles and responsibilities
- Oversee the delivery of quality SMSF administration and the service delivery to clients, owning the process from beginning to end to ensure we meet or exceed client expectations.
- Engage with clients directly, as required, to build a trusted relationship for the AAT team and be a point of contact for clients with respect to SMSF.
- Ensuring our SMSF client engagements are agreed, up to date and appropriate payment arrangements are in place.
- Track and manage client workflow and reporting, to ensure we are meeting or exceeding client delivery expectations – and ensuring we reset expectations as required.
- Manage the flow of work between outsourced and internal processing arrangements.
- A team player who works collaboratively across our business, ensuring clients are provided with quality and efficient services.
- Lead by example in living our values – DOTII We Deliver, as One Team, with Integrity and Innovation
- Provide Partners and team members, with a trusted resource to engage with regarding client engagement & service for the SMSF service line.
- Support the operation of the Quality Control Manual and Risk management framework for the SMSF service line.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all SMSF Software programs and ensure they are being used appropriately in the business.
- Ensure all client lodgements, notices and correspondence / communications are on time and correct.
- Support the design and implementation of process in line with a continuous improvement program.
The SMSF Administrator will have:
- previous experience in a business administration role
- good communication skills, written, verbal and personal
- the ability to build client and stakeholder relationships
- quality documentation skills
- attention to detail and ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
The SMSF Administrator will have:
- previous experience with CLASS SMSF Admin software (or similar)
- working knowledge of SMSF rules and requirements
Year 12 High School Equivalent or Greater
Interested in applying?
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com